Women are seen in our practice for:
- Annual physical and/or GYN exams.
- Environmental screenings and treatments – Some women may have exposure to chemical substances in manufacturing or other occupations such as hair styling or nursery work which may over the years accumulate toxins that cause health problems.
- Hormonal Changes – PMS, perimenopause and menopause symptoms are affected by women’s levels of progesterone and estrogen. These levels vary over time, and changes may cause symptoms such as: depression, mental fogginess, impatience, depression, weight changes, and hot flashes. We’ll evaluate your individual condition and where possible recommend the use of natural therapies to help you feel yourself again.
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, hypertension, osteoporosis, high cholesterol and triglycerides can also be treated naturally.
- Typical acute problems like colds, flu, sore throats and infections are also treated at The Downing Clinic.
- Anti-aging – If you want to take an active role in prevention of chronic disease and maintain the good health that you have, we can customize a plan to help you do so. It includes a nutritional program, supplements, and group and individual education sessions and testing.