- Poach apricots in water that nearly covers them with the lid very loose for about 15-20 minutes until the apricots are very soft.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds into the bottom of the double Bundt cake pan that is non-stick and has been well-oiled. Sprinkle enough to cover bottom well.
- In the food processor, place all dry ingredients and the apricot spread. Add the egg replacers, extracts, honey and olive oil last. Process until well-mixed. It will be very thick if using raw honey and not so thick if using the rice bran syrup.
- Pour into the Bundt pan and bake at 325½ F for 70 minutes. It may take more or less time, so test for doneness with a cake tester or knife that comes out clean when inserted into the cake.
- After removing the cake from the oven, let it stand for 15 minutes before turning it upside down on a cake plate. Cake will keep well at room temperature.
Yield: 12 slices
Nutrition (per serving): 444.2 calories; 41% calories from fat; 20.4g total fat; 290.5mg cholesterol; 110.0mg sodium; 474.0mg potassium; 56.5g carbohydrates; 1.7g fiber; 26.9g sugar; 54.8g net carbs; 11.4g protein.