Purpose: The Ion Cleansing foot bath is a form of detoxification that increases the body’s ability to release impacted and accumulated toxins.
Description: A warm foot bath with positive and negative ion charges.
Please read this before coming in so you are prepared for your appointment.
- If you have a history of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) – make sure to eat 1 hour before this treatment. The Ion cleanse may lower blood sugar.
- If you are on blood pressure medication, take medication after treatment if you have scheduled this treatment within 2 hours of your usual time to take your medication. Ion cleanse can pull out medication.
Do Not Have This Treatment If One Of The Following Applies To You:
- Pregnant or Breast Feeding
- History of Arrhythmias
- Take Coumadin or Other Blood Thinners
- History of Seizures
What You Need to do:
- No Lotion
- No Jewelry
- Bring Two Towels
- Schedule Appointment
- Allow at Least 45 Minutes (You will be in the Actual Bath 30 Minutes)
- Bring Water to Drink
- Wear Clothing That can be Rolled up Your Legs Away From Water or Not Reach Water.
What to Expect:
- A series of ion cleansing may be ordered or recommended.
- Changes to color of water are a normal part of the process.
- May or may not note itching, burning, or tingling to feet during and after the session. This is normal.