The clinic carries a wide variety of natural supplements and products for purchase. Call or stop by the office for your supplements or, you may use this form to fill out your supplement order and either mail to our office or fax to us at 248-625-5633248-625-5633.
In Addition to Supplements, We Carry:
- Aromatherapy Oils
- Medical Foods
- Natural Beauty Products
- Natural Treatments for Colds and Flu
- Books and CDs
- And Much More
Stop by to meet our staff and see if we have products that you have been looking for.
All products are physician reviewed and selected.
Protect Yourself from Electromagnetic Frequencies from Personal Electronic Devices.
Mobile phones, tablets, Fitbit® and many home appliances, like televisions as well as gas or water SmartMeters on our homes emit Electromagnetic Frequency (EMF) waves that can be damaging to our health. There are several products on the market to help people reduce the effects of EMF. The Downing Clinic carries several options, including:
1. Cell Shield – a self-adhering ceramic dot that is easily placed on your devices. It works by absorbing potentially harmful electric and magnetic waves and converting them into shorter, far infra-red rays which emit a useful bionic energy.
2. Zorb™ Shungite Bracelets – This bracelet is made from Shungite which is an ancient stone formed deep within the earth’s crust. It is believed to help protect and normalize energies you encounter. This one size fits all bracelet when worn daily, will protect and energize you.
3. Super Zorb™ – A ceramic oxide dot in a large format that helps absorb EMFs and protect you. This larger dot is meant to be used in larger spaces like an office or car and on SmartMeters.
4. Tesla or Scalar Energy Pendant – This wearable device helps maintain the body’s biofield by promoting a positive flow of energy by releasing negative ions that combat the positive ions emitted from electrical devices, helping to keep you safe from Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF).
All these products are available at The Downing Clinic by either calling 248-625-6677248-625-6677 or stopping by between the hours of 9-5, Monday through Friday at 3715 Bella Rose Blvd., Suite 100, Clarkston, MI 48348